Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"J's" Newborn Session

 

I have a photo bucket list that I've been lucky enough to cross somethings off and others I can only dream of doing :) On that list is to photograph a birth. Lucky for me, I found a co-worker who was going to let me. Sadly, things didn't go as planned and I had to leave before "J" entered the world. So, photographing a birth is still on my bucket list!

I did however go back to still get some photos of "J" while still at the hospital. I love this one of BIG Sis making sure Daddy is doing everything right.

Then, we also did a newborn session at home. "J" was much more interested in spending time with Mommy and not really up for photos.  We tried again and this little man ROCKED it!!  Here is just a peek :)



Thank You so much for letting me capture these memories for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment