Sunday, October 21, 2012

Life's too short

Over the past few weeks, I've heard about a lot of families loosing a loved one far to early in the loved ones life. Family photos are one thing that are very important to me. We were suppose to travel to Ashland, OH to have ours taken last weekend. Sadly, my husband was out of town for work so we had to put them off. But life's to short to put things off that are important to us. I have people contact me and say we want family photos but lets wait til I loose **lbs or til my kids get their haircut or oh, so on and so on. Life doesn't wait for the right time. With that being said we sat out Saturday afternoon and finally took our updated family photos. Here are just a couple I took (yes, I took them with the help of a tripod & timer).
                   The reason I've gotten into photography....LOVE my three BLESSING

No comments:

Post a Comment