Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PP&K Sectionals

I usually don't post too much personal stuff on my blog but I have been asked by a few people to make a post about my daughter's trip to the PP&K Sectionals. It all started in August when Emmanuel Baptist Church held Punt, Pass & Kick. I wanted to go because Joel Penton (former OSU football player) was the speaker. "R" didn't really want to do it at first then I told her it was just for fun so she said, "yes"! Well she ended up taking 1st place and moved onto Sectionals in Dayton. Sunday, we made the trip to Dayton and guess what Miss "R" WON Sectionals for girls 6&7 year olds!!!! Now we wait to find out if her score is high enough to move onto the Championship. So here is my little girl in action!! (You can click on the collage to make it bigger)

These were from the August PP&K



Sectional PP&K

Just for FUN after she was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment